More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
Medical device company Uroplasty announced plans to double its US sales force by the end of its fiscal 2009, which began April 1, 2008. “We have successfully launched our second generation Urgent PC neuromodulation system in the US and in fiscal 2008 built a domestic sales force that has generated significant year-to-date sales growth,” said CEO David Kaysen, in a statement. The sales team is expected to increase from 18 to 36 by March 31, 2009.