More Business Briefs
- Business briefs: Medtronic, AMA, Komen, GSK, Lilly, AZN
- Business briefs: Novo Nordisk, Eli Lilly, Merck
- Business briefs: Medscape, Livestrong, ACA, Lilly
- Business briefs: Boehringer Ingelheim, Teva, Medicare
- Business briefs: GSK, DOJ, Sanofi, Flashpoint Medica
KnowledgePoint360 is launching Clinical Bridges, a new medical education division that will incorporate principles associated with certified CME, such as needs assessment, identifying practice gaps and developing activities to improve outcomes—but that will not be certified. The unit will be headed by Marianne Koch and will incorporate several educational initiatives formerly sponsored by KP360's Professional Postgraduate Services, including the National Diabetes Education Initiative, the Committee on Cardiovascular and Metabolic Disorders and PainKnowledge.