MannKind plans to develop inhalable epinephrine; lawmakers accuse Mylan of evading paying higher Medicaid rebates; NICE rejects Roche's cancer drug
The osteoporosis drug market is bracing for the advent of potentially game-changing treatments.
Court clears Pfizer to move ahead with Remicade biosimilar; McDonald's yanks activity trackers over skin irritation; California drug-pricing bill pulled
Avanir's success with Nuedexta sparked the attention of several suitors. In 2014 the company reached a deal to be sold to Otsuka Pharmaceutical for around $3.5 billion
Generic drugmakers consider pricing strategies; Mary Meeker predicts images and search will be half of online searches; drugmakers use comics to market
AbbVie cuts 2016 sales estimate for Viekira Pak; Abbott to acquire Alere for $5.8 billion; Express Scripts to stop covering Valeant's Glumetza
Certain insulins are comparable; Public Citizen criticizes Cures provision on orphan-drug exclusivity; the FDA approves Kanuma
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy