In this sponsored podcast, MM&M's Larry Dobrow speaks with Robert Leedom, senior analytics consultant at TrialCard, and Paul LeVine, VP of analytic services for TrialCard, about how to reach patients by leveraging brand data.
Will this payer pressure pose an existential threat to co-pay cards even though patients love them?
The drugmaker marketed a co-pay assistance voucher that failed to provide any risk information about its drug Ulesfia.
If you truly understand who your high writers and compliant patients are, you'll understand when and how to communicate with prospects that look and act like them.
Valeant CEO takes medical leave; average asthma rates for US children trends downward; drugmakers paid $7 billion for coupons and co-pay cards in 2015
Amgen reportedly asks Repatha patients seeking financial assistance for personal health information; Valeant faces more scrutiny of business model; the FDA approves new J&J cancer drug
Recent deals show these companies are expanding their EHR networks, and the number of physicians who gain access to copay coupons, vouchers and other forms of assistance.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say