J&J's CEO may be right. Customers of all kinds are demanding change.
Pfizer's commercial expertise in urology and oncology could help propel Medivation's Xtandi to new heights.
Pfizer and Allergan call off merger; the FDA approves second biosimilar; NEJM comes under fire
Shire buys Baxalta, creates world's largest rare-disease drugmaker; drug prices continue to climb; immunotherapy coalition is formed
The consultancy purchased Boomerang Pharmaceutical Communications, its sixth acquisition in the past 12 months.
Pharma M&A expected to continue in 2016; Mylan receives government subpoena about marketing and pricing for doxycycline; KaloBios acquired rights to experimental drug to treat Chagas disease
The deal is estimated to bring in $2 billion in operational synergies, in addition to further commercializing Allergan's products outside the US.
Pfizer/Allergan merger creates world's largest drugmaker; Turing cuts Daraprim price for hospitals; CVS to cover Amgen's PCSK9 inhibitor
Pfizer reportedly nears deal with Allergan; health insurers are to blame for rising healthcare costs, according to report; a new fund seeks to invest in digital bio start-ups
Shire said it will acquire Dyax, which markets Kalbitor; Citron doesn't plan to release any additional allegations against Valeant; Myriad Genetics launches social-media campaign
Pfizer in merger talks with Allergan; comparative effectiveness council says PCSK9s aren't worth the money; pharmacy tied to Valeant used "back-door" sales tactics
Walgreens buys Rite Aid in $9.4 billion deal; Arena fires a third of its workforce and discontinues Belviq clinical trials; FDA approves Amgen melanoma immunotherapy
J&J should pursue tuck-in deals; Lilly offers online college course about drug development; Clinton and Sanders identify drugmakers as political enemies
Teva acquires sensor-based inhaler; EU conditionally approves Amgen's cancer drug, Blincyto; Novartis CEO says targeted therapies may reduce unnecessary US healthcare spending
Craig Rothenberg joined Turing as its first comms chief less than two months ago.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media