A high-profile cancer track commands attention, while wearables and IBM Watson Health come under fire.
Researchers question relationship between R&D costs and drug prices; Alexa uses WebMD to answer health questions; lawmakers push GAO to investigate orphan drugs
Really? Is this the new healthcare math — the fewer the insurance companies, the greater the competition and the lower the premiums?
Type 2 diabetes is on the rise, around the world. The IMS Institute for Healthcare Informatics breaks down diabetes prevalence in Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, the U.K., and the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media