Vertex says Orkambi is on the blockbuster track; Advent and CVC reportedly made offers to buy inVentiv Health; the FDA approves Sanofi's Adlyxin
Current treatments, including steroids and ibuprofen, help control symptoms. But the side-effect profiles are difficult for patients to manage.
Sales of cystic-fibrosis drug Orkambi higher than expected; new sensor tracks sweat; J&J develops clinical trial to find new way to treat depression
Physicians criticize pricing of Orkambi, Vertex's new cystic-fibrosis drug; the EU approves Amgen's PCSK9 inhibitor Repatha; PhRMA boosts lobbying spending in the second quarter
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy