Most Recent Articles by Dan McKillen
Someday we'll look back at the early days of the Internet and realize that banner ads were the Internet's training wheels before interactive video advertising became the standard ad units on the web.
One definition of being crazy is to continue to do the same thing but to expect a different result.
What's in store for the online health business for 2009? I asked three industry thought leaders to share their views
It seems like there are thousands of web communities online these days.
Marjorie Martin, SVP and general manager of Everyday Health, believes consumers will be the big winner in the merger of Revolution Health and Everyday Health.
More Articles by Dan McKillen
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy