Most Recent Articles by Dan McKillen
Someday we'll look back at the early days of the Internet and realize that banner ads were the Internet's training wheels before interactive video advertising became the standard ad units on the web.
One definition of being crazy is to continue to do the same thing but to expect a different result.
What's in store for the online health business for 2009? I asked three industry thought leaders to share their views
It seems like there are thousands of web communities online these days.
Marjorie Martin, SVP and general manager of Everyday Health, believes consumers will be the big winner in the merger of Revolution Health and Everyday Health.
More Articles by Dan McKillen
Click here to learn about the Agency Issue.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise