The FDA approves Valeant's psoriasis drug; PhRMA to review its membership criteria; Lions Health announces pharma and health and wellness jury presidents
To drive the point home, the ads even feature an image of an actual case of shingles. The blistering red rash appears on-screen for several seconds.
The firm will handle communications for scar treatment Mederma and is already managing the product launch of cellulite-treatment product Cellfina, the 10-year anniversary of injectable Radiesse, and introducing a product line.
73% of derms take industry money; Area 23, Klick Health, and UnitedHealthcare win big at the MM&M Awards; IPG launches healthcare media agency
- Why President Trump Won't Overhaul the FDA
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, February 27, 2017
- Guidemark Health's Sophy Regelous on why small budgets are increasing
- What uncertainty? 72% of health marketers say 2017 budgets are up
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs