Ovarian cancer drug nabs FDA approval; Senate committee to investigate opioid manufacturers; Allergan's acne drug reports positive Phase-III results
The FDA approves Valeant's psoriasis drug; PhRMA to review its membership criteria; Lions Health announces pharma and health and wellness jury presidents
To drive the point home, the ads even feature an image of an actual case of shingles. The blistering red rash appears on-screen for several seconds.
The firm will handle communications for scar treatment Mederma and is already managing the product launch of cellulite-treatment product Cellfina, the 10-year anniversary of injectable Radiesse, and introducing a product line.
73% of derms take industry money; Area 23, Klick Health, and UnitedHealthcare win big at the MM&M Awards; IPG launches healthcare media agency
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage