Interactive Guide 2013
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2013 Interactive Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
Welcome to the annual roundup of the digital adventures of pharma
Digital has changed everything—from the way we think and behave to the products that clients expect from pharma. James Chase on the ground rules for thriving in what is now a service industry
How we find data online is taking a back seat to how we decipher that data, and use it to provide actionable insight. Kevin McCaffrey reports
James Chase looks at how pharma companies are restructuring their organizations—and refocusing their psyches—for a more productive digital push
James Chase charts some of marketers' more positive experiences with their MLR teams and compiles tips for expediting internal approval
It's no surprise: doctors like their iPads. They really, really like them. But what kind of apps get their attention, and which leave them cold? James Chase on the sweet spots for reps looking to reach physicians on tablets
With digital growing at an ever-faster pace, how can pharma keep up in 2013? Five experts offer some insight on the gains that have been made—and the hurdles the industry still faces
A showcase of select interactive marketing and media companies
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy