Interactive Guide 2013
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2013 Interactive Guide, with all text, charts and pictures.
Welcome to the annual roundup of the digital adventures of pharma
Digital has changed everything—from the way we think and behave to the products that clients expect from pharma. James Chase on the ground rules for thriving in what is now a service industry
How we find data online is taking a back seat to how we decipher that data, and use it to provide actionable insight. Kevin McCaffrey reports
James Chase looks at how pharma companies are restructuring their organizations—and refocusing their psyches—for a more productive digital push
James Chase charts some of marketers' more positive experiences with their MLR teams and compiles tips for expediting internal approval
It's no surprise: doctors like their iPads. They really, really like them. But what kind of apps get their attention, and which leave them cold? James Chase on the sweet spots for reps looking to reach physicians on tablets
With digital growing at an ever-faster pace, how can pharma keep up in 2013? Five experts offer some insight on the gains that have been made—and the hurdles the industry still faces
A showcase of select interactive marketing and media companies
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.