Mobile app makers shared insights about how to improve people's health and change behavior at the Lions Health festival.
The effort is part of the consultancy's Startup Challenge that pairs health neophytes with mentors.
A timeline of important milestones in the era of patient engagement
Researchers say Twitter could provide critical insight into health needs for hard-to-reach groups.
Parties in the effort say the novelty of wearing an Apple Watch, along with a newly developed app, may help clinicians refine treatment plans and patient support.
Successful social-media engagement is not about the perfect picture or a tightly controlled brand. Instead, panelists at the Hub Convene conference indicated it's a matter of letting the audience take hold
Either we need to stop calling it digital marketing (because digital is baked into business) and just consider it marketing. If we feel like we can't, then digital might very well be a dead-end job.
Hernandez is known for his ability to bring together patients and pharma. He joined Livongo Health to aid the firm's user experience.
The drugmaker and patient network teamed up to establish a formal framework for deploying activity trackers for patients with MS and for capturing that data.
Apple is putting the power of clinical trials in our pockets with ResearchKit.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say