Direct To Consumer (DTC)
The American Association of Advertising Agencies said stopping calls for a ban on DTC is a top agenda item for the trade group in 2016.
Allergan executives attributed strong sales of branded products to recent investments in direct-to-consumer advertising.
The "Surprise, it's insulin" campaign follows criticism of the lower-than-expected sales of the inhaled insulin since its launch in February.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, February 5, 2016
- Why Gathering Health Economic Data for Cancer Drugs is Now Essential
- Ascension Health ups Ragone to chief marcomms officer
- House Oversight committee upbraids Turing, Valeant execs
- Burcin departs Havas network for Klick Health in senior-staffing push