Click on the company name to read their profile, a list of available services and contact information
WG Consulting is an international market access and healthcare solutions consultancy with offices in New York and London. We tightly align clinical, HEOR, and payer analytics across all stages of a products lifecycle and are experts in the development of holistic, evidence-based strategies to help optimize brand performance in an ever-changing healthcare market. Our cross-functional team provides strategic insight, tactical implementation support and robust project management to deliver cohesive and integrated market access programs that work. We are leaders in helping our clients make business-critical decisions in the full context of their market environment. We work in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to develop value propositions that align with customer need and help maximize brand success.
From R&D phases to pre-launch to launch to life-cycle management, we provide solutions across all therapeutic areas, tailored to specific client needs. These can be delivered across a variety of platforms. Our health economic models have stood up against the toughest health technology assessment committees and our strategic support has helped launch blockbusters and small, targeted therapies alike.
Our integrated approach helps to ensure that key brand decisions are based on understanding the full picture. WG programs help healthcare professionals manage change, better define value and deliver quality outcomes for patients. We facilitate the synergies between clinicians, payers and pharmaceutical companies.
What really makes WG so special is its workforce. Our team of consultants includes health economists, physicians, pharmacists, management consultants and researchers from around the world. We bring the best experience and knowledge to each client's problem, no matter where the professional is located.
Our clients include global life sciences industry organizations (pharmaceutical, biologic and medical technological companies), European and U.S. healthcare providers, the public and commercial sector and academia.
SERVICES AND OFFERINGS
- Health Economics and Outcomes Research Services including health economic modeling
- Market Access Consulting
- Payer and provider research
- Value Development and Communication
- Global Landscape Assessments and market sizing
- Meta-Analysis and Mixed Treatment Comparison
- HTA Submissions
- Real-world data generation, analyses and publications
Address: 114 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10011
New Business Contact: Casey McCann, Director, Business Development, 212-886-3354, firstname.lastname@example.org
Year Founded: 1996
Holding Company: ghg, a division of WPP
Sample Clients: Novartis, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, Roche, Bayer, GlaxoSmithKline, Celgene, Merck
Office Locations: New York and London
IMS One from IMS Health is a commercial operations platform that integrates IMS and third-party data for commercial planning, execution and analysis activities. Flexible and scalable, the system provides data and applications through the cloud, enabling life sciences to benefit from lower costs, faster implementation and increased speed to insight.
Fully automated, IMS One eliminates the manual work typically done by internal staff or consultants and provides one, consistent source of information that can be deployed across the entire commercial organization.
Unlike competitive offerings, IMS One accesses a common data repository that keeps all modules up to date and in sync, eliminating data hand-offs across applications. IMS data is automatically provisioned directly from the IMS data factory as per a client's specific delivery schedule. This eliminates the need for redundant data management steps and multiple quality assurance/quality control activities.
Plus, the platform offers:
- Cost and operational efficiencies—a cloud-based platform ensures you always have the latest software, with no maintenance or downtime
- Agility—implementation and expansion can occur at the rate and pace determined by your organization
- Ease of access and administration with one consistent interface and single sign-on
Recently, IMS Health made a series of acquisitions to further build out the capabilities of the IMS One platform, including:
- Appature Nexus, which aggregates sales and marketing information into a single platform for launching campaigns, measuring performance, and obtaining actionable insights
- 360Vantage, which provides cloud-based CRM and closed-loop marketing
- Semantelli, which provides analytics from online sources such as social networks, disease-related forums and websites, and
- Incential, which provides solutions for incentive compensation plan management
Using IMS One, life sciences companies can better analyze data, visualize opportunities and drive toward measurable improvements in sales, marketing and performance management.
IMS One supports:
- Call planning
- Roster management
- Incentive compensation administration & goal setting
- Territory alignment
- Targeting and segmentation
- KOL management
- Affiliations management
- Multichannel customer relationship management
- Social media analytics
- Marketing automation via Appature (www.appature.com/demos)
Address: One IMS Drive, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
New Business Contact: Matt Linkewich, email@example.com
Office Locations: Parsippany, New Jersey; Seattle, Washington; Phoenix, Arizona