IMS One from IMS Health is a commercial operations platform that integrates IMS and third-party data for commercial planning, execution and analysis activities. Flexible and scalable, the system provides data and applications through the cloud, enabling life sciences to benefit from lower costs, faster implementation and increased speed to insight.
Fully automated, IMS One eliminates the manual work typically done by internal staff or consultants and provides one, consistent source of information that can be deployed across the entire commercial organization.
Unlike competitive offerings, IMS One accesses a common data repository that keeps all modules up to date and in sync, eliminating data hand-offs across applications. IMS data is automatically provisioned directly from the IMS data factory as per a client's specific delivery schedule. This eliminates the need for redundant data management steps and multiple quality assurance/quality control activities.
Plus, the platform offers:
- Cost and operational efficiencies—a cloud-based platform ensures you always have the latest software, with no maintenance or downtime
- Agility—implementation and expansion can occur at the rate and pace determined by your organization
- Ease of access and administration with one consistent interface and single sign-on
Recently, IMS Health made a series of acquisitions to further build out the capabilities of the IMS One platform, including:
- Appature Nexus, which aggregates sales and marketing information into a single platform for launching campaigns, measuring performance, and obtaining actionable insights
- 360Vantage, which provides cloud-based CRM and closed-loop marketing
- Semantelli, which provides analytics from online sources such as social networks, disease-related forums and websites, and
- Incential, which provides solutions for incentive compensation plan management
Using IMS One, life sciences companies can better analyze data, visualize opportunities and drive toward measurable improvements in sales, marketing and performance management.
IMS One supports:
- Call planning
- Roster management
- Incentive compensation administration & goal setting
- Territory alignment
- Targeting and segmentation
- KOL management
- Affiliations management
- Multichannel customer relationship management
- Social media analytics
- Marketing automation via Appature (www.appature.com/demos)
Address: One IMS Drive, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
New Business Contact: Matt Linkewich, email@example.com
Office Locations: Parsippany, New Jersey; Seattle, Washington; Phoenix, Arizona