To download a PDF of this page, click here
IMS Health leads the way in mobile business intelligence applications for life sciences companies—delivering content ranging from high-level trends to granular performance details on multiple platforms.
Mobile technology is changing the face of healthcare and the way pharmaceutical manufacturers of all sizes manage their business.
Thanks to mobile computing, IMS clients are gaining access to the insights they need with market-leading speed, convenience and impact.
IMS delivers business intelligence via the latest mobile devices—iPad, iPhone, BlackBerry and others—with grasp-at-a-glance content ranging from trends and overviews to granular performance details for touch-screen control of what's important today.
These solutions enhance productivity through real-time access to critical data and dynamic analytics, presented in easy-to-use, graphically rich formats.
Here are a few examples:
- IMS Mobile Insights, Rep Edition—helps sales reps and their managers spot opportunities and monitor performance from their mobile devices. Sub-national market information for countries across Europe and Asia is delivered within 24 hours.
- IMS Performance Analytics, Sales Edition—delivers timely information to support territory management decisions and sales performance in the Canadian market.
- IMS SMART Solutions—designed for small and emerging life sciences companies in the U.S. These solutions deliver an integrated view of the market via the web, e-mail or any mobile device.
- IMS Mobile Insights put our deep capabilities in life sciences commercial analytics in the palm of your hand.
PARTNERING WITH IMS MEANS
- Access to an integrated and intuitive system
- Timely, relevant and actionable data
- Lower infrastructure costs through modular deployment
IMS Health… the best designed tools and the most accurate data with recommended courses of action to streamline your organization and eliminate guesswork.
COMPANY INFOAddress: One IMS Drive, Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
New Business Contact: Peter Harbin, General Manager, Business Intelligence, PHarbin@ca.imshealth.com, 905-816-5008
Office Locations: Redwood City, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Parsippany, NJ; New York, NY; Washington, DC and Plymouth Meeting, PA