2e Creative is an internationally recognized marketing communications and creative strategy firm focused on driving change for brands that shape the world. Our expertise is in engagement design for brands in life science, medical device, pharma, diagnostics, healthcare and high technology.
Named 2014 “Healthcare Impact Agency of the Year” by Modern Healthcare and Advertising Age, and 2015 "Small Healthcare Agency of the Year" by Medical Marketing & Media, we use logic and creativity to help companies translate complex value propositions into engaging brand stories, leading them in the design and deployment of engagement marketing ecosystems that generate interest and harvest intent. We are problem-solvers and storytellers; change agents for change agents.
We believe the future will be shaped by brands that stand for something. The passionate. The creators. The innovators. We are uniquely wired to help these brands engage and activate audiences. And we are obsessive in fueling their success.
Throughout the years, we’ve cherished client partnerships with Siemens, Abbott, Alcon Laboratories, Pacific Biosciences, Sigma-Aldrich, Amerinet, ArjoHuntleigh, Zimmer-Biomet, and Elsevier, plus a host of other leaders and explorers in the realms of life science, health and medicine.
Merging traditional brand activation with digital engagement expertise, sales force enablement, and cutting-edge social and experiential strategy capabilities, 2e Creative brings a fully integrated suite of modern marketing skills to bear on behalf of brands worldwide.
Explore our world at 2ecreative.com.
How do you build brand recognition for specific/limited-use prescription products (children's eye and ear infections)? More specifically, how do you build recall in the over-stressed, frantic parents of affected children? 2e answered with a lightly branded magazine-style publication that educated and entertained audiences at the closest point of prescription contact: the pediatrician waiting room.
- Company Resources
- Who is 2E Creative?
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say