Our colleagues have voted us the Most Creative 11 times and the Most Admired 6 times. We’ve won more than 300 awards in our 35 years, and 35 of them are in consumer work. We didn’t get here easily. We earned the recognition by remaining singularly focused on brands that help people live healthier lives. So we make it our business to understand the science of products. We explore the science of the hearts, minds, and motivations of professionals and consumers. The results are brands that achieve their market share goals, creative campaigns that win awards, and colleagues who respect our work.
Our clients count on us because we excel in Branding, Digital, Print, Broadcast, and Social. They also praise us for our creation of digital campaigns that integrate the user experience. We’re out of this world when it comes to developing and executing Direct-to-Physician, Direct-to-Patient, and Direct-to-Consumer programs. Bottom line? We’re a full-service agency with some of the best brand teams on the planet.
We learned a long time ago that to attract the best people we needed to provide an environment where they can thrive. So we created a culture that encourages people to always feel proud of the work that they do, trust that they work for ethical people, and appreciate that they’re working with friends.
Based on research, our UltraShape brand team learned that target customers work extremely hard to eliminate body fat, without getting the results they really want. Conversations with dermatologists revealed that their patients who come to them for body-contouring procedures are in search of a method that is non-invasive, requires no down time, and is virtually painless. These insights led to the creation of a campaign that emphasized “A better body without the pain”; UltraShape is a device that helps women achieve the body they want.
In 1981 we started an agency because we wanted to chart our own course. Thirty-five years later we have become the largest independent healthcare agency of record in the world.
A showcase of this supplement's healthcare and marketing partners
Chicago bellwether grows its roster and still finds time for other pursuits
AbelsonTaylor delivered a perfect pitch of a different kind last night when the agency's in-house ensemble, Hard to Swallow, won Pharmapalooza 6, the industry's annual battle of the bands contest.
From tech shifts to talent, and from emerging markets to engaging with social media, agency execs offer their predictions for what the New Year will bring.
Consumer work that creatively breaks the healthcare barriers and, most importantly, drives customers to act
The Association of Medical Media (AMM) will honor the top journal ads in 13 categories at its annual Doctors' Choice awards luncheon, September 24, at The Palace Hotel in New York City.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016