Centron is a full-service, wholly integrated communications partner offering clients a specialized hub of healthcare advertising, medical communications, public relations, market access/reimbursement expertise, and strategic planning. Under the fully integrated model, Centron offers clients 5 core disciplines. Centron Advertising delivers scientific and marketing leadership at every phase of a brand’s journey to approval. The agency offers a stringent discovery and insight-generation process that unearths a brand’s essence—the attributes and promise that drive brand differentiation and success. Centron Medical Education is a team of MDs, PharmDs, PhDs, and medical education professionals—transforming science into a story to simplify clinical decision-making. Centron Public Relations is a full-service agency, with expertise in cutting-edge, strategic communications that can educate, inform, and influence stakeholders to action. Centron Market Access is a full-service agency that combines strategy and expertise with cutting-edge tactical execution. Centigration is brand-centric strategic account planning that works to bring together synergistic disciplines to help build a cohesive and optimally effective brand strategy. Centron’s integrated, channel-agnostic approach offers clients the ability to work with Centron on multiple fronts: from scientific platform development, to branding and launch planning and public relations—all the way to reimbursement strategies and patient access programs and hubs.
The Centron team challenges HCPs to break out of the box and reconsider treatment options for patients with upper limb spasticity.
Here are six campaigns that connect with the patient on a personal level.
Launching from a "scientific platform" has worked wonders for this agency
The new Centron includes renamed medical education, public relations and market access divisions.
Bruce Lehman, one of the longest-serving CEOs in the medical agency world, will retire at year's end, agency officials confirmed, spurring new leadership at the firm he co-founded in 1978, LehmanMillet.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say