Centron is a full-service, wholly integrated communications partner offering clients a specialized hub of healthcare advertising, medical communications, public relations, market access/reimbursement expertise, and strategic planning. Under the fully integrated model, Centron offers clients 5 core disciplines. Centron Advertising delivers scientific and marketing leadership at every phase of a brand’s journey to approval. The agency offers a stringent discovery and insight-generation process that unearths a brand’s essence—the attributes and promise that drive brand differentiation and success. Centron Medical Education is a team of MDs, PharmDs, PhDs, and medical education professionals—transforming science into a story to simplify clinical decision-making. Centron Public Relations is a full-service agency, with expertise in cutting-edge, strategic communications that can educate, inform, and influence stakeholders to action. Centron Market Access is a full-service agency that combines strategy and expertise with cutting-edge tactical execution. Centigration is brand-centric strategic account planning that works to bring together synergistic disciplines to help build a cohesive and optimally effective brand strategy. Centron’s integrated, channel-agnostic approach offers clients the ability to work with Centron on multiple fronts: from scientific platform development, to branding and launch planning and public relations—all the way to reimbursement strategies and patient access programs and hubs.
The Centron team challenges HCPs to break out of the box and reconsider treatment options for patients with upper limb spasticity.
Here are six campaigns that connect with the patient on a personal level.
Launching from a "scientific platform" has worked wonders for this agency
The new Centron includes renamed medical education, public relations and market access divisions.
Bruce Lehman, one of the longest-serving CEOs in the medical agency world, will retire at year's end, agency officials confirmed, spurring new leadership at the firm he co-founded in 1978, LehmanMillet.
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion
- Physicians group urges metformin rather than new drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Industry hires and promotions: January 2017
- The FDA targeted DTC, video, unapproved drug promotion in 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers