closerlook, inc. is a digital marketing agency that helps pharmaceutical marketers build better relationships with their best customers. We take a practical approach to innovation that folds future planning into the processes that are already working. We develop product offerings that both increase customer insight—through new technology, data collection, in-depth analysis and reporting—and improve marketing communication with customers through responsive, content-rich campaigns that are integrated across a wide range of channels. Through the right combination of software and services—strategy, creative, analytics, technology and client services—closerlook enables enterprise-level relationship marketing and brand-level digital marketing.
closerlook’s creative, analytics and technology offerings enable more effective and efficient multichannel marketing campaigns. We apply technology to turn data into actionable insights. This means we help you deliver the most relevant messages to customers, when and where they want it.
- Company Resources
Marketing Technology for Pharma: An overview of some of today’s most talked about tech
Michael Tapson, closerlook’s Chief Technology Officer, shares his thoughts on the future of pharmaceutical digital marketing. His white paper addresses emerging trends in the fields marketers need to be familiar with, including the internet of things, big data, customer relationship management, where email is headed, machine learning and artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality and fitness measuring wearables.
Digital know-how meets relationship marketing
Seattle-based Appature has signed up several healthcare marketing agencies and business service firms to use its cloud-based relationship marketing platform.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage