closerlook, inc. is a digital marketing agency that helps pharmaceutical marketers build better relationships with their best customers. We take a practical approach to innovation that folds future planning into the processes that are already working. We develop product offerings that both increase customer insight—through new technology, data collection, in-depth analysis and reporting—and improve marketing communication with customers through responsive, content-rich campaigns that are integrated across a wide range of channels. Through the right combination of software and services—strategy, creative, analytics, technology and client services—closerlook enables enterprise-level relationship marketing and brand-level digital marketing.
closerlook’s creative, analytics and technology offerings enable more effective and efficient multichannel marketing campaigns. We apply technology to turn data into actionable insights. This means we help you deliver the most relevant messages to customers, when and where they want it.
- Company Resources
Marketing Technology for Pharma: An overview of some of today’s most talked about tech
Michael Tapson, closerlook’s Chief Technology Officer, shares his thoughts on the future of pharmaceutical digital marketing. His white paper addresses emerging trends in the fields marketers need to be familiar with, including the internet of things, big data, customer relationship management, where email is headed, machine learning and artificial intelligence, virtual and augmented reality and fitness measuring wearables.
Digital know-how meets relationship marketing
Seattle-based Appature has signed up several healthcare marketing agencies and business service firms to use its cloud-based relationship marketing platform.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Leadership Exchange: Engaging the Millennial Doctor
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016