EpsilonHealth, a unit within Epsilon – a global leader in creating connections between people and brands – provides market-specific expertise and knowledge for its healthcare clients across insurance, pharma, medical devices retail and life sciences. EpsilonHealth, recognized by Ad Age as the #17 Largest U.S. Healthcare Agency Network, helps clients significantly improve business outcomes by fusing together rich data, analytics, creativity and technology to deliver personalized marketing communications that drive authentic engagement. For more information visit epsilon-health.com
Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Every quitter’s journey is unique was the center of GlaxoSmithKline’s “What’s Your Why” campaign for Nicorette & NicoDerm CQ. Any NRT product can help with the physical, but we knew the key to driving brand engagement was to focus on the emotional side of quitting. Everyone has a reason to quit. Nicorette & NicoDerm CQ are interested in hearing each and every one of them.
- Company Resources
Connect patients to your brand in the moments that matter
Identifying and targeting the right healthcare audience is key to crafting sharp, relevant messaging for your brand or product. HealthEx is a complete profiling, targeting and measurement solution that allows you to create meaningful experiences for consumers. Use it to target consumers with personalized content that’s appropriate, relevant and helpful.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016