500 Olde Worthington Road
Westerville, OH 43082
The GSW Worldwide veteran will take on the new role at the midsized agency.
An organ-donation campaign with a Brazilian football tie-in, and a UK managed-access company's series of documentary films, took top honors.
InVentiv is merging two of its digital agencies into two full-service shops: GSW, Fueled by Blue Diesel and Ignite + Palio.
The National Bone Health Alliance and inVentiv shop GSW Worldwide are launching 2Million2Many, a national education campaign designed to raise awareness of the connection between osteoporosis and broken bones.
GSW Worldwide co-founder Bob Gerbig, an entrepreneurial account director who left Abbott to launch the Ohio-based agency powerhouse in 1977, has died at 66.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say