At Guidemark Health, we’re dedicated to one central idea: Delivering provocative brand solutions via responsible expertise. Our three core pillars are Full-service Marketing / Advertising / Communications, Medical Communications, and Learning — all under the same roof. We combine inspiring, innovative engagement strategies, extraordinary content, and efficient execution to disrupt established markets and meaningfully move the needle. It’s not an approach you see every day. Guidemark understands what it takes for a brand to make a difference … and to make its mark.
Why Guidemark Health?
- • Long-standing client relationships
- • Award-winning innovation
- • Nimble, yet scalable, midsize communications agency
- • Unique agency model with depth and breadth of talent brings expertise beyond ordinary learning
- • Driven by subject-matter experts
- • Unique combination of instructional design, behaviorists, and creative power
- • Extensive experience creating engaging content
At Guidemark Health, we strive to be the best part of our clients’ day, every day. Our formula to accomplish this is comprised of equal parts Emotion, Science, and Mastery. Through our expertise in Marketing/Advertising, Medical Communications, and Learning, we deliver stronger, smarter solutions that will disrupt marketplaces in all the right ways.
- • BRAND STRATEGY & INSIGHTS: We leverage our proprietary strategy process along with qualitative research methodologies to mine for emotion-based insights and behaviors across all audiences.
- • MEDICAL STRATEGY: Headed by a physician, our staff of medical strategists and writers are all seasoned PhDs and PharmDs with expertise across multiple disease categories.
- • LEARNING: By leveraging cutting-edge, adult learning principles, our Learning experts create more innovative engagements for the audiences we are asked to train, which continuously leads to increased recall among participants.
Guidemark understands what it takes for a brand today to make a difference and to make its mark. Whether we are charged with disrupting a disease, disrupting an established paradigm or disrupting an entire market, we will do so with energy, with passion and also with the insight, forethought and stability that comes from our experience and expertise.
Guidemark Health is a midsize, full-service healthcare communications agency headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, with multiple offices strategically located along the pharmaceutical corridor from Stamford, Connecticut, to Princeton, New Jersey.
Our objective was to communicate about a fast and lasting flea and tick treatment. We broke away from expected executions of owners playing with their dogs. Instead, we chose to show dogs in a fun, playful storybook animation style. The spot drove a nearly 500% increase in traffic to Simparica.com.
- Company Resources
Guidemark Health’s SEE DEEPER AD
Guidemark Health’s “Infinitely In” campaign represents our brand promise of “Veracious Engagements”. The creative features icons made of paper layers, symbolizing our ability to connect with our audiences on a deeper level. We’ve used this bold, richly colored, iconographic visual execution throughout social media, internal communications and external recruitment promotions.
The objective of this campaign was to deliver on the brand promise of “Innovating on Her Behalf” with a corporate website that highlights the company’s commitment to addressing the changing needs of women everywhere. www.evofem.com. Our strategic insight was that patients are unaware of the ways Evofem has broadened their options. Our strategy was to create an online presence for Evofem that strongly paints the brand as sophisticated, passionate, provocative, and creative so their efforts to change the women’s healthcare landscape could no longer be ignored.
Guidemark Health COO Sophy Regelous shares her perspective on the 2017 MM&M/Guidemark Health Healthcare Marketers Report.
Curious what a 2016 Lions Health judge thinks about creativity? Here's what defines behavior-changing creativity for Guidemark Health's Tina Fascetti.
The GSW Worldwide veteran will take on the new role at the midsized agency.