Communicating effectively to the healthcare consumer is not just our primary focus, it’s everything we do. We’ve brought decades of DTC and OTC experience to clients like GSK, Sanofi, and Merck Consumer Health. We built category-leading healthcare brands from Advair to VESIcare, from Dr. Scholl’s to Claritin. And we continue to build client relationships that last virtually forever in marketing years. It’s easy when the integrated ideas you create continue to drive business and strengthen consumer connections with these brands, year after year.
Industry award shows have recognized our commitment to strong, consumer-focused healthcare creative. This year, our campaign for GSK’s Anoro was one of only two branded pharma finalists at Cannes. And our VESIcare “Pipe People” campaign was the most awarded pharmaceutical advertising of this century, bringing a fifth-to-market brand all the way to number one in the category within three short years.
Part of the Havas Worldwide network, and headquartered in New York, Tonic is a collaborative, fully integrated agency providing solutions to leading healthcare clients.
- Company Resources
The Self-Treating Generation
Whom do Millennials call when they are sick? Havas Tonic surveyed over 4,000 Millennials, aged 21-38, to find out. We discovered Millennials are skipping the traditional doctor visit, calling Mom, using Google and self-treating with TLC and OTCs.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016