Medical Minds, Inc.
6535 Caminito Sinnecock
La Jolla, CA 92037
Specialists in Physician and Patient Education
Medical Minds is a healthcare communications agency that helps pharma, biotech, device, and diagnostic companies and patient advocacy groups educate internal staff, physicians and patients about products and services that improve patient health and well-being.
Building on exceptionally strong foundations in science and medicine and diverse clinical, regulatory, creative, marketing, and people perspectives, our team has worked together since the late 1990s developing initiatives—prelaunch, launch, and beyond—for healthcare products and services in almost every disease category.
Experts in medical marketing―from strategy to execution―the Medical Minds team is well respected for our long-term experience in the healthcare arena. Our unique depth and breadth of scientific, clinical, and creative capabilities allow us to work with minimal supervision to support companies from early-stage development through clinical trials and commercialization. Our network of connections in industry and with academia/healthcare practitioners is key in delivering on our clients’ needs. Typical initiatives cover multiple activities at different stages of product development.
Twenty five years’ experience with pharmaceuticals, biotech, diagnostics, and devices makes us fast, flexible, and easy to work with. We clearly grasp the clinical/scientific aspects—as well as the significance—of new approaches to healthcare. By sharing our knowledge and cross-functional experience with our clients, we contribute as team players from strategy to tactical execution.
- Company Resources
Collaborating With Opinion Leaders
An abundance of publications tell us the landscape is evolving―changes in federal policies, cap on payments to physicians driving unbranded vs branded education, and innovative, high-tech communication channels. This whitepaper focuses on the fundamental principles we sometimes forget that contribute to the most successful collaborations.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016