Officers: CEO: Tim Search, RPh; President: Lee Termini; VP, Administration & Operations: Sharon Aquaro; VP, Market Research: Earlene Biggs; VP, Strategic Content: Ed Keer; VP, Creative Services: Jodie McVan; VP, Central Information Services: Michele Reed, PharmD; VP, Group Publisher: Maureen Dwyer Liberti
Agency Staff: Lee Termini, President; Sharon Aquaro, VP, Administration & Operations
Advertising/Publishing Staff: Maureen Dwyer Liberti, VP, Group Publisher; Mary Ellen Curry, Director of Production Services
Full-time Employees: 100+ and growing
Healthcare Accounts: Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Manufacturers
Services: MediMedia Managed Markets is a full-service agency that promotes products in the payer sectors on behalf of biopharmaceutical manufacturers to help establish access and drive revenue. Services include: Strategic Consulting, Research, Tactical Planning, Creative Implementation, and Publications.
Offices: Eastern Pennsylvania, Chicago Area, San Francisco Area
Vice President, Administration & Operations:
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing