Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide (www.ochww.com)—the health behavior change specialists of Ogilvy & Mather (www.ogilvy.com)—committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere. Our global headquarters are in Parsippany, NJ, with additional hubs in New York, London, Paris and Singapore. We maintain multiple additional offices in markets critical to our clients' global aspirations. Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide provides marketing services including behavioral insights, content strategy and management, digital, interactive and new media services, marketing analytics and research, media planning and buying, medical education, payer marketing and market access, professional advertising and promotion, public affairs and relations, relationship marketing, sales training development, social media and social listening, and wellness and consumer advertising and promotion. The network also offers scientific communications and publications planning services through a wholly owned separate legal entity. The organization houses and maintains individual Ogilvy CommonHealth and Ogilvy Healthworld brand identities within the marketplace and is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY, www.wpp.com).
This is the centerpiece for the ARIAD A Potential Crisis campaign. The goal is to raise awareness about the danger of progression from the lungs to the brain in ALK+ NSCLC after first-line treatment fails. At any moment, progression could ignite. We want to make the crisis palpable.
- Company Resources
The power of the pharmacy
Based on insights from pharmacists themselves, as well as views and future predictions from the agency’s own pharmacy experts, “The Power of the Pharmacy” is a global report examining the evolving role that pharmacies play as a hub of healthcare information for patients.
A WPP insider has been tapped as CEO of WPP Health & Wellness, and Ogilvy CommonHealth chairman/CEO Matt Giegerich is stepping down.
The science behind new diabetes drugs underscores how far we've come from the days of purified pork insulin. Even so, most ads stick to traditional copy.
An agency running on all cylinders
An organ-donation campaign with a Brazilian football tie-in, and a UK managed-access company's series of documentary films, took top honors.
Publisher Elsevier announced Monday that it will increase the number of papers it publishes for the Journal of Diabetes and Its Complications.
News about Ogilvy CommonHealth Worldwide, Draftfcb, D&R Communications, Moroney & Gill
Manufacurer and agency hires and promotions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage