PRI Healthcare Solutions
140 E. Ridgewood Avenue
Suite 176N, North Tower
Paramus, NJ 07652
Our mission is to bring together the right combination of science and strategy to create compelling, educational, and memorable content experiences that empower healthcare professionals to make a meaningful difference in the lives of their patients.
Who in the world is PRI Healthcare Solutions? And where in the world are we?
Technically speaking, we are the US-based Medical Communications Division of Haymarket Media, Inc., with offices in New York City and Paramus, New Jersey.
Practically speaking, where we are in the world will depend on what day it is … and who we are will depend on the particular programs and services we are developing and delivering for our clients.
Today we might be in San Diego at Digestive Disease Week or in New Orleans at the American Diabetes Association, convening advisory boards, presenting product theaters, connecting with key opinion leaders, or helping a client welcome attendees from across the country to an evening reception.
Tomorrow we might be channeling our digital side—using crowdsourcing to conduct a survey among stakeholders in mental health care, finishing up a series of training videos for posting on a microsite, building wireframes, assembling analytics, or writing online educational materials for both healthcare professionals and consumers.
Next week we might be heading to a major academic center in Chicago to facilitate a discussion of hospital discharge data and its implications for a particular disease state—and for our client’s product—with a white paper to follow.
Every day, at our home base in New York City and New Jersey, we’re moving full speed ahead to plan, design, and produce a wide variety of projects and programs, helping our clients meet their strategic and tactical objectives through all available media channels and platforms—digital, social, live, and print.
With more than 75 dedicated team members, PRI distinctly serves as a full-service medical communications agency that enables our clients to reach their target clinicians with key educational and promotional messages.
Our content development staff includes physicians, pharmacists, and other seasoned medical communications professionals who have decades of experience writing for the clinical community.
As part of the Haymarket family, we have access to more than 1.5 million health care professionals through the Haymarket Medical Network brands.
• Prelaunch Scientific Communications and Market Shaping
• Product Launch Support
• Digital Content, Websites, and Mobile App Development
• Strategic Support for Mature Products
• KOL Identification, Recruitment, and Management
• Market Insights and Competitive Intelligence
• Detailed Analytics and Reporting
• Scientific Content Development Across All Channels
• Cutting-edge Creative Concepts
• Meeting Planning & Management
• Expertise in Sunshine Act and Compliance Requirements
Branded and unbranded non-personal promotion
• Advisory boards, task forces, roundtables, council meetings - >100 meetings per year
• Live and web-based speaker training sessions
• Real-time and on-demand webinars
• Audio and video podcasts
• Branded and unbranded slide decks
• Product theaters
• Newsletters and monographs
• Publication planning; clinical manuscript development
• Sales training tools
PRI is a proven partner with the experience, expertise, and creative energy to provide educational tactics that are professionally developed, crisply targeted, and flawlessly executed.
- Company Resources
- PRI Healthcare Solutions Cultivate Inspiration
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media