PRI Healthcare Solutions
140 E. Ridgewood Avenue
Suite 176N, North Tower
Paramus, NJ 07652
Our mission is to bring together the right combination of science and strategy to create compelling, educational, and memorable content experiences that empower healthcare professionals to make a meaningful difference in the lives of their patients.
Who in the world is PRI Healthcare Solutions? And where in the world are we?
Technically speaking, we are the US-based Medical Communications Division of Haymarket Media, Inc., with offices in New York City and Paramus, New Jersey.
Practically speaking, where we are in the world will depend on what day it is … and who we are will depend on the particular programs and services we are developing and delivering for our clients.
Today we might be in San Diego at Digestive Disease Week or in New Orleans at the American Diabetes Association, convening advisory boards, presenting product theaters, connecting with key opinion leaders, or helping a client welcome attendees from across the country to an evening reception.
Tomorrow we might be channeling our digital side—using crowdsourcing to conduct a survey among stakeholders in mental health care, finishing up a series of training videos for posting on a microsite, building wireframes, assembling analytics, or writing online educational materials for both healthcare professionals and consumers.
Next week we might be heading to a major academic center in Chicago to facilitate a discussion of hospital discharge data and its implications for a particular disease state—and for our client’s product—with a white paper to follow.
Every day, at our home base in New York City and New Jersey, we’re moving full speed ahead to plan, design, and produce a wide variety of projects and programs, helping our clients meet their strategic and tactical objectives through all available media channels and platforms—digital, social, live, and print.
With more than 75 dedicated team members, PRI distinctly serves as a full-service medical communications agency that enables our clients to reach their target clinicians with key educational and promotional messages.
Our content development staff includes physicians, pharmacists, and other seasoned medical communications professionals who have decades of experience writing for the clinical community.
As part of the Haymarket family, we have access to more than 1.5 million health care professionals through the Haymarket Medical Network brands.
• Prelaunch Scientific Communications and Market Shaping
• Product Launch Support
• Digital Content, Websites, and Mobile App Development
• Strategic Support for Mature Products
• KOL Identification, Recruitment, and Management
• Market Insights and Competitive Intelligence
• Detailed Analytics and Reporting
• Scientific Content Development Across All Channels
• Cutting-edge Creative Concepts
• Meeting Planning & Management
• Expertise in Sunshine Act and Compliance Requirements
Branded and unbranded non-personal promotion
• Advisory boards, task forces, roundtables, council meetings - >100 meetings per year
• Live and web-based speaker training sessions
• Real-time and on-demand webinars
• Audio and video podcasts
• Branded and unbranded slide decks
• Product theaters
• Newsletters and monographs
• Publication planning; clinical manuscript development
• Sales training tools
PRI is a proven partner with the experience, expertise, and creative energy to provide educational tactics that are professionally developed, crisply targeted, and flawlessly executed.
- Company Resources
- PRI Healthcare Solutions Cultivate Inspiration
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016