Sentient is an award winning, metrics-driven digital agency with a specialization in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries. Sentient has a balanced approach to developing creative solutions delivered via the Internet, promoting these through multi-tactical digital media campaigns measuring results along the way. Sentient’s steadfast focus on measurement leverages the power of Internet technologies to ensure everything we do is measured, analyzed and optimized to illustrate for our clients an actual return on marketing investment (ROMI). It’s this unique metrics-driven approach that truly differentiates Sentient and gives clients comfort in knowing what they’re getting for their investment through a fully transparent model.
LIVALO is a statin that competes in a market dominated by generics. Since physicians believe that all statins are the same and habitually write their generic of choice, our DTC campaign needed to communicate that failing on certain statins may be due to them interacting with the patient’s other medications.
- Company Resources
Targeting in Healthcare: Balancing Opportunity & Responsibility
Through highly sophisticated targeting techniques, pharma marketers can readily reach their audience by leveraging data points from connected devices. This wealth of information can then be used to develop additional targeting strategies, but we must also be mindful of customer centricity to maximize the benefit to consumers and brands.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- FCB Health's Rich Levy on HIV/AIDS Campaigns that Fight Stigma
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Merck's Keytruda wins approval in first-line lung cancer
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Top 25 neurology products, based on 2016 sales forecasts