Sentient is an award winning, metrics-driven digital agency with a specialization in the Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries. Sentient has a balanced approach to developing creative solutions delivered via the Internet, promoting these through multi-tactical digital media campaigns measuring results along the way. Sentient’s steadfast focus on measurement leverages the power of Internet technologies to ensure everything we do is measured, analyzed and optimized to illustrate for our clients an actual return on marketing investment (ROMI). It’s this unique metrics-driven approach that truly differentiates Sentient and gives clients comfort in knowing what they’re getting for their investment through a fully transparent model.
LIVALO is a statin that competes in a market dominated by generics. Since physicians believe that all statins are the same and habitually write their generic of choice, our DTC campaign needed to communicate that failing on certain statins may be due to them interacting with the patient’s other medications.
- Company Resources
Targeting in Healthcare: Balancing Opportunity & Responsibility
Through highly sophisticated targeting techniques, pharma marketers can readily reach their audience by leveraging data points from connected devices. This wealth of information can then be used to develop additional targeting strategies, but we must also be mindful of customer centricity to maximize the benefit to consumers and brands.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- GSK and Propeller Health's smart inhaler aims to improve adherence in clinical trials
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say