Sound Healthcare Communications is a full-service, independent, healthcare advertising agency that provides pharmaceutical and medical device companies with a suite of strategic and creative services to help them successfully market their brands. Headquartered in New Brunswick, NJ, with a global office in Germany, Sound Healthcare Communications is dedicated to helping make brands resonate.
Creative Work Description:
Scilex Corporate Website: This redesign of the Scilex corporate website aimed to present this innovative pain management company as a leader within the category. The use of bold, fresh imagery and clean, modern design creates a look and feel that helps the company stand apart from its peers.
- Company Resources
SOUND Promotional Single
If you haven’t already heard: vinyl is back! This innovative agency promotional piece is printed on a 45-rpm record sleeve with an actual record inside that serves as a business card.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy