At StoneArch, we’re relentless about helping our clients become and stay relevant. We don’t just make things clearer—we make them matter. That’s our niche, our brand, our passion.
Since our inception 30 years ago as a video production company, we’ve evolved to become a full-service, award-winning agency. Our work has been recognized by industry-leading organizations, including the Medical Marketing & Media (MMM) Awards, Telly Awards, Webby Awards and Healthcare Marketing IMPACT Awards. We’ve also been named one of “100 Best Companies to Work For” by Minnesota Business and one of the “Healthiest Employers” by the Minneapolis St. Paul Business Journal.
Our health and medical expertise spans prevention to intervention, and we’re changing the game by engaging with what would historically be considered non-traditional healthcare clients and helping them succeed in the healthcare space. Recent examples include Step One Foods, makers of therapeutic, cholesterol-reducing foods, ready to take on the statin market; and Well Living Lab, a first-of-its-kind research facility engineered by the Mayo Clinic and Delos to study the real-world impact of indoor environments on human health.
We wouldn’t be able to make the technical and clinical relevant to a consumer audience—and non-medical consumer brands relevant to a clinical audience—without the perspective of marketing highly technical products and solutions for 30+ years. Our depth of understanding allows us to provide the context and nuance necessary to reposition and translate the latest into what will work for our clients.
Any agency can be a shop. We’re here to provide insight, share our knowledge, and guide our clients toward the outcomes we truly feel will serve them best. Our philosophy is very simple: do great work for our clients and enjoy the ride.
Medela Through It All Case Study Video
- Company Resources
Well Living Lab
The Well Living Lab, a collaborative effort between Mayo Clinic and Delos, is setting out to change the way we view indoor environments. We developed a brand identity and compelling story that helped transform the Lab from a theoretical idea into THE hot ticket at the 2015 Transform Conference.
Medical Alley Association, Minnesota’s only health technology trade group, tapped StoneArch to develop a new brand that would establish the Association as an informed, responsive, influential and forward-thinking powerhouse. The Association’s bold new look, logo and confident voice have transformed the organization’s persona at the regional, national and global level.
Aligning across healthcare's continuum
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media