With over 14 years of experience, Tipping Point Media’s in-house creative team delivers some of the most technically advanced and innovative solutions in the industry. We excel at building immersive virtual/augmented/mixed reality, virtual environments, eLearning programs, mobile device applications, 3D medically certified animation (MOA/MOD), gamification, learning management systems (CAMPUS) and medical writing.
We pride ourselves on designing and developing advanced virtual training and educational marketing for the pharmaceutical, medical and science-related industries.
TPM has a broad knowledge base in multiple therapeutic areas, including:
- • Oncology (many types of cancer including, lung, breast, kidney, prostate, soft tissue sarcoma, leukemia and lymphoma)
- • CNS (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, various anxiety disorders, nerve disorders, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, pain)
- • Immunology
- • Autoimmune diseases (various including, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis)
- • Respiratory disease (asthma and COPD)
- • Infectious diseases
- • Osteoporosis
- • Diabetes
- • Women’s health
- • Age-related macular degeneration
- • Cardiovascular disease
- • Neurobiology
- • Cell therapy
- • Medical devices
Our team consists of PhD medical writers, PhD instructional designers, marketing strategists, interactive designers, medically certified animators, creative programmers and dedicated project managers. We are committed to revolutionizing the learner’s experience. It is our mission to achieve effective and proven results through the power of technology, creativity, design, and collaboration.
- Company Resources
Revolutionizing the Art in Science Augmented Reality Campaign
Tipping Point Media developed a self-promotional campaign featuring an augmented/virtual reality portfolio. Augmented reality of an interactive brain cell is launched from TPM’s printed journal. The portfolio showcases a 360-degree video, an example of our augmented reality MOA gamification and TPM’s 2016 demonstration reel. Once the application is downloaded from iTunes, launch the program and point your device at the journal’s cover target for AR or place your device in the Google Cardboard for VR. This campaign utilizes augmented/virtual reality to showcase Tipping Point Media’s virtual training and digital marketing portfolio.
The CAMPUS represents a customizable all-in-one virtual tracking and measuring solution designed specifically for the pharmaceutical industry sales force. It’s a centralized location for representatives and managers to access both training and marketing tools.
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy