With over 14 years of experience, Tipping Point Media’s in-house creative team delivers some of the most technically advanced and innovative solutions in the industry. We excel at building immersive virtual/augmented/mixed reality, virtual environments, eLearning programs, mobile device applications, 3D medically certified animation (MOA/MOD), gamification, learning management systems (CAMPUS) and medical writing.
We pride ourselves on designing and developing advanced virtual training and educational marketing for the pharmaceutical, medical and science-related industries.
TPM has a broad knowledge base in multiple therapeutic areas, including:
- • Oncology (many types of cancer including, lung, breast, kidney, prostate, soft tissue sarcoma, leukemia and lymphoma)
- • CNS (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, various anxiety disorders, nerve disorders, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, pain)
- • Immunology
- • Autoimmune diseases (various including, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis)
- • Respiratory disease (asthma and COPD)
- • Infectious diseases
- • Osteoporosis
- • Diabetes
- • Women’s health
- • Age-related macular degeneration
- • Cardiovascular disease
- • Neurobiology
- • Cell therapy
- • Medical devices
Our team consists of PhD medical writers, PhD instructional designers, marketing strategists, interactive designers, medically certified animators, creative programmers and dedicated project managers. We are committed to revolutionizing the learner’s experience. It is our mission to achieve effective and proven results through the power of technology, creativity, design, and collaboration.
- Company Resources
Revolutionizing the Art in Science Augmented Reality Campaign
Tipping Point Media developed a self-promotional campaign featuring an augmented/virtual reality portfolio. Augmented reality of an interactive brain cell is launched from TPM’s printed journal. The portfolio showcases a 360-degree video, an example of our augmented reality MOA gamification and TPM’s 2016 demonstration reel. Once the application is downloaded from iTunes, launch the program and point your device at the journal’s cover target for AR or place your device in the Google Cardboard for VR. This campaign utilizes augmented/virtual reality to showcase Tipping Point Media’s virtual training and digital marketing portfolio.
The CAMPUS represents a customizable all-in-one virtual tracking and measuring solution designed specifically for the pharmaceutical industry sales force. It’s a centralized location for representatives and managers to access both training and marketing tools.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016