With over 14 years of experience, Tipping Point Media’s in-house creative team delivers some of the most technically advanced and innovative solutions in the industry. We excel at building immersive virtual/augmented/mixed reality, virtual environments, eLearning programs, mobile device applications, 3D medically certified animation (MOA/MOD), gamification, learning management systems (CAMPUS) and medical writing.
We pride ourselves on designing and developing advanced virtual training and educational marketing for the pharmaceutical, medical and science-related industries.
TPM has a broad knowledge base in multiple therapeutic areas, including:
- • Oncology (many types of cancer including, lung, breast, kidney, prostate, soft tissue sarcoma, leukemia and lymphoma)
- • CNS (schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, various anxiety disorders, nerve disorders, multiple sclerosis, fibromyalgia, pain)
- • Immunology
- • Autoimmune diseases (various including, Crohn’s disease, rheumatoid arthritis, psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis)
- • Respiratory disease (asthma and COPD)
- • Infectious diseases
- • Osteoporosis
- • Diabetes
- • Women’s health
- • Age-related macular degeneration
- • Cardiovascular disease
- • Neurobiology
- • Cell therapy
- • Medical devices
Our team consists of PhD medical writers, PhD instructional designers, marketing strategists, interactive designers, medically certified animators, creative programmers and dedicated project managers. We are committed to revolutionizing the learner’s experience. It is our mission to achieve effective and proven results through the power of technology, creativity, design, and collaboration.
- Company Resources
Revolutionizing the Art in Science Augmented Reality Campaign
Tipping Point Media developed a self-promotional campaign featuring an augmented/virtual reality portfolio. Augmented reality of an interactive brain cell is launched from TPM’s printed journal. The portfolio showcases a 360-degree video, an example of our augmented reality MOA gamification and TPM’s 2016 demonstration reel. Once the application is downloaded from iTunes, launch the program and point your device at the journal’s cover target for AR or place your device in the Google Cardboard for VR. This campaign utilizes augmented/virtual reality to showcase Tipping Point Media’s virtual training and digital marketing portfolio.
The CAMPUS represents a customizable all-in-one virtual tracking and measuring solution designed specifically for the pharmaceutical industry sales force. It’s a centralized location for representatives and managers to access both training and marketing tools.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Patients are taking on DTC ads. How will drugmakers respond?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media
- Cannes Lions announces pharma, health and wellness juries
- McCann Health's June Laffey on why change is good in health
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, March 30, 2016
- Drummy passes the torch at Heartbeat, moves to chairman role
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 29, 2017