Join this webinar to hear new, patient focused research from Univision and Nielsen's Hispanic Healthcare Journey study.
The core campaign concept of Sister Pact — making a pact with a friend to get a mammogram — taps into existing trusted relationships to drive both awareness and participation.
Roberts reports to Ken Begasse, founder and CEO of Concentric Health Experience.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media