Roche's Rituxan generated $7.3 billion in sales in 2015, making it the top-selling orphan drug.
The pharma business needs to take engagement far more seriously than it has in the past. At the same time, there are signs that the industry is finally acting with more urgency and even transparency.
Employer-insured enrollees spend more on prescriptions than health-insurance exchange enrollees, but the groups spend the same amount of money when it comes to specialty medications, a study shows.
Amgen's PSCK9 inhibitor gets a position opinion in the EU; the FDA plans to study how spouses influence perception of DTC ads; Botox may relieve depression
Value is a concept that concerns all healthcare stakeholders.
- MAHF honors Abbate and Lazur, Future Famers
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- Almost one-third of programmatic ads violate IAB guidelines, study finds
- Why Pharma Refuses to See Value in 'Influence'
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017