Rather than overtly push product information to already-stressed parents, 2e Creative and Alcon created Muck, a gorgeous glossy magazine available alongside other magazines in pediatricians' waiting rooms.
Rising healthcare costs, the need for team health delivery and enhanced teamwork, and empowered consumers have all played a role.
One critical aspect of oncology drugmakers' business remains firmly rooted in the past. That's customer experience.
A new bill exempting CME reporting gains physician support; NYT op-ed calls Opdivo DTC ad "misleading;" Valeant to sell non-core assets worth $8 billion
We need to consider that not every expenditure is beneficial to patients: perhaps that Super Bowl commercial or that sales meeting in Maui may not be in their best interest.
The main accreditation body for CME activities traded barbs with an academic critic over courses designed to enlighten doctors about hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
There is an immediate need for greater education regarding halal and vaccines for Muslim consumers worldwide.
Physicians criticize pricing of Orkambi, Vertex's new cystic-fibrosis drug; the EU approves Amgen's PCSK9 inhibitor Repatha; PhRMA boosts lobbying spending in the second quarter
New rules will require manufacturers to report some indirect payments made to physicians for CME activities.
Vesey Street Capital Partners acquired Atlanta-based CME provider Imedex.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- FCB Health's Rich Levy on HIV/AIDS Campaigns that Fight Stigma
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy