The bill includes provisions to investigate the usefulness of off-label information but will no longer exempt drugmakers from reporting CME payments.
Rather than overtly push product information to already-stressed parents, 2e Creative and Alcon created Muck, a gorgeous glossy magazine available alongside other magazines in pediatricians' waiting rooms.
Rising healthcare costs, the need for team health delivery and enhanced teamwork, and empowered consumers have all played a role.
One critical aspect of oncology drugmakers' business remains firmly rooted in the past. That's customer experience.
A new bill exempting CME reporting gains physician support; NYT op-ed calls Opdivo DTC ad "misleading;" Valeant to sell non-core assets worth $8 billion
We need to consider that not every expenditure is beneficial to patients: perhaps that Super Bowl commercial or that sales meeting in Maui may not be in their best interest.
The main accreditation body for CME activities traded barbs with an academic critic over courses designed to enlighten doctors about hypoactive sexual desire disorder.
There is an immediate need for greater education regarding halal and vaccines for Muslim consumers worldwide.
Physicians criticize pricing of Orkambi, Vertex's new cystic-fibrosis drug; the EU approves Amgen's PCSK9 inhibitor Repatha; PhRMA boosts lobbying spending in the second quarter
New rules will require manufacturers to report some indirect payments made to physicians for CME activities.
- The 2017 pipeline report: What to know about next year's launches
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, November 28, 2016
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, December 2, 2016
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016