I'm not suggesting that colleges become vocational schools. But don't you think they should also help young people prepare for the life they're going to be living?
Rather than overtly push product information to already-stressed parents, 2e Creative and Alcon created Muck, a gorgeous glossy magazine available alongside other magazines in pediatricians' waiting rooms.
Rising healthcare costs, the need for team health delivery and enhanced teamwork, and empowered consumers have all played a role.
Sproutel CEO Aaron Horowitz talks about how Jerry the Bear came to life and why endocrinologists are stocking the bear in their offices.
Where are the discussions about applying proven behavior change models or the principles of adult learning and health literacy?
As students, about 27% of MM&M's healthcare transformers received degrees in subjects that did not include health, business or technology.
The compliance "university" aims to help healthcare agencies and publishers stay up to date on the latest regulatory changes.
Purdue Pharma launched a new resource around the abuse-deterrent properties of some of its painkillers.
Vesey Street Capital Partners acquired Atlanta-based CME provider Imedex.
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers
- If CSL Limited CEO Paul Perreault sneezes, Australia gets a cold
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion