I'm not suggesting that colleges become vocational schools. But don't you think they should also help young people prepare for the life they're going to be living?
Rather than overtly push product information to already-stressed parents, 2e Creative and Alcon created Muck, a gorgeous glossy magazine available alongside other magazines in pediatricians' waiting rooms.
Rising healthcare costs, the need for team health delivery and enhanced teamwork, and empowered consumers have all played a role.
Sproutel CEO Aaron Horowitz talks about how Jerry the Bear came to life and why endocrinologists are stocking the bear in their offices.
Where are the discussions about applying proven behavior change models or the principles of adult learning and health literacy?
As students, about 27% of MM&M's healthcare transformers received degrees in subjects that did not include health, business or technology.
The compliance "university" aims to help healthcare agencies and publishers stay up to date on the latest regulatory changes.
Purdue Pharma launched a new resource around the abuse-deterrent properties of some of its painkillers.
Vesey Street Capital Partners acquired Atlanta-based CME provider Imedex.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, December 1, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement