I'm not suggesting that colleges become vocational schools. But don't you think they should also help young people prepare for the life they're going to be living?
Rather than overtly push product information to already-stressed parents, 2e Creative and Alcon created Muck, a gorgeous glossy magazine available alongside other magazines in pediatricians' waiting rooms.
Rising healthcare costs, the need for team health delivery and enhanced teamwork, and empowered consumers have all played a role.
Sproutel CEO Aaron Horowitz talks about how Jerry the Bear came to life and why endocrinologists are stocking the bear in their offices.
Where are the discussions about applying proven behavior change models or the principles of adult learning and health literacy?
As students, about 27% of MM&M's healthcare transformers received degrees in subjects that did not include health, business or technology.
The compliance "university" aims to help healthcare agencies and publishers stay up to date on the latest regulatory changes.
Purdue Pharma launched a new resource around the abuse-deterrent properties of some of its painkillers.
Vesey Street Capital Partners acquired Atlanta-based CME provider Imedex.
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- What five different pharma marketing careers look like
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 27, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, March 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online
- Some CME experts remain skeptical when it comes to social media