My hope is that all of us do a better job of focusing on value.
Trump selects Price as head of HHS; Warren criticizes 21st Century Cures; GSK CEO says companies will have to get used to making less money
Peter Pitts calls for Trump to eliminate the Independent Payment Advisory Board and direct the FDA to issue guidance on off-label communications.
J&J's experimental RA drug has mixed results in clinical trial; Novartis reportedly considers buying generics maker; Donald Trump names healthcare transition team leader
If Trump decides to go after pharma, politicians aren't likely to receive too many "How can you do this? Think about the children!" notes.
Expect major changes in the way the FDA does business with drug companies after the Trump administration takes over in January.
Trump says he will reform the FDA; pharmaceutical M&A expected to pick up; superbug causing infections in cystic-fibrosis patients
But experts say that drug pricing will remain a significant issue for the industry going forward into a non-election year.
Trump, a critic and supporter of pharma, wins election; pharma's futures rise in election's wake; drug-pricing measure in California likely to be defeated
Valeant to sell stomach-drug business for $10 billion; Pfizer reports growth in third quarter; sales of hep.-C drugs drive revenue down for Gilead Sciences
Voters are set to vote on Proposition 61, which would allow state agencies to pay the same prices for drugs that the VA department pays.
Despite political rifts that have blocked progress on so many other fronts, Congress has managed to lay the groundwork for clear steps forward in mental health.
Policymakers respond to a crisis and every crisis has to have a villain. Unfortunately, today pharma is the villain.
Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton offer clear contrasts on the issues of the Affordable Care Act, entitlement reform, and drug pricing.
Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton said she would go after "predatory" pharma companies in new ad spot.
Sen. Hillary Clinton unveiled her healthcare plan, promising to cover all Americans if elected president - and taking a few swipes at the pharmaceutical and insurance industries.
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Rock Health's Bill Evans on finding a career with meaning
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion
- As users move to mobile, Google says they made 200 million queries for info about cancer drugs