September 06, 2016
"It's easy to 'fill open positions,'" Marchese says. "We've banned that phrase. If you do that, you're just checking boxes on a list."
September 29, 2015
The drugmaker launched its first YouTube channel as it kicked off the campaign.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, March 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, March 20, 2017
- Novartis aims to bring first oral asthma drug to market in two decades
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- Drugmakers target severe asthma patients with biologics, but payers raise pricing issue
- 2017 Healthcare Marketers Trend Report: All the data in one place
- Infographic: What's next for the point of care market
- Drugmakers again boost DTC spending, to $5.6 billion in 2016
- Publicis Health formalizes new name, promotes 3 execs
- Digital IDs become focus as drugmakers seek to track doctors' behavior online