With about 70 million users in six million health-related groups, drugmakers have tremendous opportunity to reach key audiences on Facebook. Here's how.
While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
A study of the social media activity of pharmaceutical firms finds that Lilly is the most active, but Novo Nordisk and Boehringer Ingelheim have better engagement.
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Physicians group urges metformin rather than new drugs
- Women, Sometimes Too Risk-Averse, Should Instead Focus on Possibility
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, January 18, 2017
- Industry hires and promotions: January 2017
- The FDA targeted DTC, video, unapproved drug promotion in 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017