With about 70 million users in six million health-related groups, drugmakers have tremendous opportunity to reach key audiences on Facebook. Here's how.
While VR is only just getting started, some marketers are already embracing its potential to offer an immersive experience for far-off future campaigns.
A study of the social media activity of pharmaceutical firms finds that Lilly is the most active, but Novo Nordisk and Boehringer Ingelheim have better engagement.
- Deloitte taps Havas Lynx's Mickelberg as MD
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, February 22, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, February 23, 2017
- How VAYA Pharma used Facebook ads for its ADHD campaign