"The Period Shop" is the first effort in a multi-year "Period Projects" campaign.
Pharma's med/legal/regulatory (MLR) teams, managers of risk and so often the scapegoats for creating roadblocks to digital innovation, were discussed in a much friendlier light by digital marketers at last week's ExL Digital Pharma East conference in Philadelphia.
Privately owned Quadrant HealthCom acquired International Medical News Group (IMNG) from Elsevier, creating a new medical-publishing juggernaut.
Don't tell the New York Post, but Pfizer is boosting bike lanes as part of an Advil promotion.
Sanofi Pasteur, the vaccines division of Sanofi-Aventis, tapped Denver Nuggets all-star Chauncey Billups as its 2011 spokesperson for Vaccines for Teens, an ongoing educational and awareness campaign. Other players will join the effort in local markets this year, in concert with the NBA, WNBA and the Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine (SAHM).
Spring is in the air, and that means, well, sure, robins, daffodils, love and all that, but more importantly, campaigns for allergy drugs featuring endorsements by B-list celebrity sufferers.
Quadrant HealthCom purchased the journals division of Dowden Health Media from Lebhar-Friedman. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
For its annual conference this summer, The Healthcare Communication & Marketing Association (HCMA) is waiving the $600 entrance fee ($650 for non-HCMA members) for unemployed marketing and communications professionals.
If you still haven't entered the MM&M Awards 2009, then you'd better move fast--today (June 5) is the final deadline for submissions.
Eli Lilly & Co. is taking its Vision Racing Wellness Tour on another lap around the racing circuit, offering fans free diabetes screening.
The Journal of the American Medical Association is calling for professional medical associations to sever all ties with the drug industry--with exception to journal advertising and exhibit hall fees, of course.
AstraZeneca is redeploying its Artery Explorer for a second tour, using medical animation to help bring atherosclerosis to life.
The pharma industry could improve its reputation among consumers by offering holistic approaches, rather than singular drug treatments, according to a panel of digital marketers at the ePharma Summit on Tuesday.
McCann Worldgroup is launching a health and wellness experiential marketing practice under the umbrella of its Momentum network.
Lilly announced plans to broaden its transparency efforts to include publicly disclosing payments to US physicians as well as grants.
Euro RSCG Life parent HAVAS is partnering with WebMD for a new Virtual Convention Booth offering that aims to give healthcare professionals the 3D interactive experience online.
Wyeth and Elan have suspended a clinical study of their jointly developed Alzheimer's vaccine ACC-001 after a patient receiving the treatment was hospitalized for nearly two weeks with skin ulcers.
The final prognosis may be that Big Pharma will have minimal crisis control to do as a result of Michael Moores long-awaited documentary SiCKO.
- Lilly's branded app for Trulicity looks to address adherence
- Lawmakers cut CME exemption from 21st Century Cures Act
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, November 29, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, November 30, 2016
- Boehringer Ingelheim launches gamified support program
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, December 6, 2016
- Rock Health's Bill Evans on finding a career with meaning
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Prescription drug spending rises 9% in 2015, to $324 billion