Click here to see a PDF of this page
Patient-centricity. These words don't just describe our offerings. They are how we've operated for over 20 years. As an agency with an expertise in human health behavior, we build patient marketing programs that are fundamentally different. Going beyond messages and education, we deploy evidence-based techniques from the behavioral sciences to engage patients in a meaningful way — and drive optimal outcomes.
Our programs address the complexities of behavior with strategies like motivational interviewing, cognitive behavioral techniques, and problem solving. It is this seamless integration of science, art, marketing and technology that allows us to meet brand objectives, drive lasting behavior change, and engage people with products.
Services and Offerings
We specialize in developing patient support, engagement, and relationship marketing programs. Some recent efforts include:
• Time2Focus, a proprietary mobile app that helps patients build problem-solving skills to manage type 2 diabetes. Using gamification principles, the experience guides patients through skill-building activities related to real-world scenarios, including monitoring glucose, staying active, and healthy eating. The app is currently being tested in a clinical trial and will be available late 2014. We plan to apply this platform to other chronic diseases in 2015.
• Relationship marketing programs to help people with HCV work toward a cure
• Toolkits to help oncology nurses more effectively counsel patients with bone metastases
• An online community for patients living with pulmonary arterial hypertension
• A disease education program to support cancer patients taking oral oncology therapies
Our mission—to improve health outcomes through the application of behavioral science—has spread beyond programs and campaigns to gain the attention of organizations who want to enhance their capability in behavior change. Recently, we added behavioral consulting and clinical educator team tools and trainings to our offerings.
What does patient-centricity mean to you and is the industry doing enough to fulfill the needs of patients?
We think first about people, not products, and address human needs to achieve better outcomes. For Pharma, this means viewing success in the context of real world results, rather than clinical benchmarks, and putting the patient at the center of drug development and commercialization. For this to occur, Pharma needs to help patients build the skills they need to manage their diseases more effectively, thus completing an evolution from a marketing playbook built around a brand to one that actively engages patients in their care.
Address: 11000 Regency Parkway, Suite 300, Cary, NC 27518 Phone: 919-851-3182
Website: www.micromass.com New Business Contact: Jude Kelly, Director of Business Development, firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-256-2401 Year Founded: 1994 Employees: 68 Holding Company: N/A Sample Clients: GSK, Gilead, Novo Nordisk, Sanofi, United Therapeutics, Amgen, Merck