Click here to see a PDF of this page
OPUS Health, a division of Cegedim Relationship Management, is the premier loyalty marketing company with over a decade of experience helping pharmaceutical companies implement HCP trial as well as patient acquisition and adherence solutions. We design, manage, and measure co-pay, voucher, debit card, cash discount, buy-and-bill, and medication adherence programs. We process all pharmacy claims with our in-house claims adjudication system, which enables us to customize solutions in ways other suppliers cannot. Why have pharmaceutical companies trusted OPUS Health to provide patient savings more than 75 million times? Because it works.
Services and Offerings
• Co-Pay Reduction and Sample Vouchers
• Pharmacy and In-Office Debit Card Programs
• Cash Discount Pharmacy Network
• Medical Billing Solutions
• Targeted NP/PA Educational Events
• Patient Relationship Marketing
• Medication Adherence Campaigns
• Prior Authorization and Benefits Verification Services
• Web-Based Rebate Programs
• Processes all types of pharmacy claims with our in-house claims adjudication system. This allows unlimited business rule flexibility with customers' programs.
• Unrivaled account management assembled with strategic thinkers to ensure alliance with both
short and long-term customer goals.
• Pre and post program analytics (ROI, Persistence & Compliance), predictive models, and outcomes-based studies.
• Patient Relationship Marketing from behavior-based adherence messaging to multi-dimensional personalized support programs.
• HCP Social Network with recruitment capabilities, e-detailing, and co-pay card enablement.
• Patient, Pharmacist, and Prescriber web portals to promote and process patient savings programs.
What does patient-centricity mean to you and is the industry doing enough to fulfill the needs of patients?
There are numerous ways the industry views patient-centricity ranging from a focus on adherence to providing disease educational support. We recognize that the industry has taken a large step forward in evolving from a product and HCP-centric culture. This change was not easy given the fear that established relationships with physicians may be put at risk. We believe that patient centricity needs endorsement by senior management to drive both the cultural change and define the necessary tools. Successful companies will engage the voice of the patient earlier in product development to help shape, develop and introduce meaningful support programs.
Address: 1425 Rt. 206 South, Bedminster, NJ 07921 Phone: 908-443-2000
Website: www.opushealth.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Year Founded: 1996 Parent Company: Cegedim Relationship Management
Clientele: all size bio-tech and pharmaceutical manufacturers and their agencies