Trusted by generations of healthcare providers, PDR delivers health information that matters in the largest aggregated provider-patient communication network. PDR's behavior-based messaging is delivered to prescribers, patients and pharmacists through a patented process within and beyond provider workflow. PDR provides relevant messages when and where it matters to improve prescribing, to support patient counseling in the pharmacy and to educate patients so they will be more adherent to their therapies. These solutions offer a proven ability to improve prescribing, educate and empower pharmacists and encourage patient-provider engagement.
Services and Offerings
Professional & Patient Solutions provides real-time messaging at the point of prescribing (for provider and patient) and point of dispensing (in the pharmacy for patient and pharmacist). Providers are supported inside and outside of workflow through targeted multichannel communications—delivered based on healthcare preferences.
Connecting sponsors to Healthcare Providers (HCPs) and Patients via the Largest Aggregated Provider-Patient Network
• Deliver actionable health information to more than 250,000 prescribers and their patients via the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
• Motivate patients to fill the first Rx
• Engage patients to return for refills and renewals
• Education for patients to improve medication compliance and health results
• Reach 1.5 million HCPs—including 800,000 prescribers and 90,000 pharmacists to impact more than 100 million patients to support clinical decisions inside and outside the prescriber's and pharmacist's workflow to improve patient health.
• PDR's network of over 18,000 pharmacies supports pharmacist-patient counseling and targeted behavior-based education.
• With multichannel delivery including eRx/EHR/EMR, chain and independent pharmacies, email, online, and mobile and direct mail, PDR delivers an effective mix of clinical messages, current prescribing information, timely safety information and promotional messaging to the right audience at the right time in the HCP's preferred format.
Question: What does patient-centricity mean to you and is the industry doing enough to fulfill the needs of patients?
For us, patient centricity is a way of thinking about brands similar to the way HCPs approach their patients. While the -provider has valuable scientific data to inform choices, the success or failure of care is in the provider-patient communication.
Studies have shown that the prescriber's ability to communicate the full value story with the patient is key to adherence. Then the pharmacist becomes a vital part of that patient-centric discussion—addressing issues and reinforcing the patient's decision to adhere.
The industry does an invaluable job in bringing medications to market. Ensuring that actionable information is in the hands of HCPs and patients, when and where they need it, can never be overemphasized.
Address: 5 Paragon Drive, Montvale, NJ 07645 Phone: 201-358-7200
Website: www.PDRNetwork.com New Business Contact: Joe Buse, SVP Innovation & New Product Commercialization, firstname.lastname@example.org or 513-574-9138
Year Founded: 1946 Employees: 120
Office Locations: Montvale, NJ; St. Louis, MO; Blue Bell, PA
Click here to return to main story.