May 28, 2009
Personal and Private: Can You Really Have It All?
Click here to view on demand.
Marketers today know the value of one-to-one marketing, but it's difficult to reach your audience on a personal level while still protecting the consumer's right to privacy. The problem is especially acute for pharmaceutical and wellness brands because few topics are as personal and closely guarded as an individual's health.
This webcast will help you discover methods of achieving personalized marketing while preserving the patient's right to privacy. Our panel of industry experts will discuss topics that include:
- History is your friend: Using real-world data to improve segmentation
- Making it personal: Who needs your brand? Here's how you can find them
- Starting the conversation: Reaching patients before they meet you online
- One big sandbox: Making your media choices play well together
- Prove it: Metrics for today's cost - conscious world
Nancy Phelan, Executive Director, Consumer Communications & eMarketing Wyeth
Stu Klein, General Manager, Lowe Alchemy
Joe Meadows, Vice President, Marketing and Creative Services, Catalina Health Resource
James Chase, editor-in-chief, Medical Marketing & Media
Catalina Health Resource is a leading provider of healthcare marketing, communication and education services. Catalina is used by pharmaceutical companies and healthcare product manufacturers to communicate directly with patients and consumers through a network of leading pharmacy retailers and food-drug chains. This unique network gives companies the ability to reach up to 125 million patients throughout the United States.