Learn more about the top therapeutic categories by sales, top companies by revenue, top drugs by sales, and more.
The index of the top 20 drugmakers from the 2016 pharma report.
Immuno-oncology was the story at Bristol-Myers Squibb in 2015.
So, heard anything lately about Valeant? Yeah. Even by the standards of an industry under siege, Valeant experienced quite the tumultuous last year or so.
Biogen's 2015 was hindered by less-than-stellar sales of its flagship multiple sclerosis treatment Tecfidera.
After turning its back on an offer from generics competitor Teva, Mylan stepped up with an unsuccessful hostile takeover bid for generic drugmaker Perrigo.
In an effort to overcome pricing pressures and bounce back from patent losses, Germany's second-largest drugmaker has unloaded assets and reshuffled its management team.
The year 2015 was one of restructuring for GlaxoSmithKline.
- When it comes to professional ads, print makes its comeback
- Amgen takes issue with yet-to-be published multiple-myeloma drug report
- How Watson for Oncology is advancing cancer care
- Creative partners should push pharma clients to tell better stories
- Following positive outcomes data, a new diabetes class is on the rise
The most recent MM&M Skill Sets Live event, "Personalizing the Healthcare Experience," surveyed a range of issues relating to some of the industry's hottest topics. This e-book conveys a wealth of information and opinion designed to help marketers demystify the challenges associated with the personalization of healthcare messaging. Click here to access.