Here's a look at 100 experimental therapies in late-stage clinical trials.
More barriers separate doctors and patients than ever before, from rising costs and time constraints to electronic health records and smartphones.
Specialty pharma ace Umer Raffat, a senior analyst at Evercore ISI, shares his 2016 postmortem and a few quick-hit predictions for 2017.
If Trump decides to go after pharma, politicians aren't likely to receive too many "How can you do this? Think about the children!" notes.
How pharma distributes information to doctors is changing as rapidly as how doctors prefer to receive and process such information
With lawmakers, patients, and physicians crying foul over pricing, drugmakers are trying to shift the narrative — with mixed results. Can a new focus on storytelling help?
As digital-health funding increases, here's how VR, nanotechnology, and 3D printing could potentially improve the value of healthcare.
Tech companies and Bernie Sanders have found the millennial audience easy to crack. Organizations in and around healthcare? Not so much.
- BI and Lilly face a new challenge: how to market a diabetes drug to cardiologists
- Mylan CEO defends EpiPen strategy, questions pricing model in the U.S.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, December 7, 2016
- Matt Brown leaves Guidemark Health after merger falls through
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, December 5, 2016
- Omnicom merges AgencyRx, Flashpoint and three other agencies to form DDB Health
- No free lunch for docs: Sponsored meals linked to more prescriptions
- Non-profit behind Free Killer Tan wants parents to practice sun safety
- Allergan draws on A-list celebs to drive engagement
- Women in senior industry roles improve connections with patients, execs say
The most recent MM&M Skill Sets Live event, "Personalizing the Healthcare Experience," surveyed a range of issues relating to some of the industry's hottest topics. This e-book conveys a wealth of information and opinion designed to help marketers demystify the challenges associated with the personalization of healthcare messaging. Click here to access.