Makers of biosimilars have targeted a few of the top-selling autoimmune drugs. Get ready for some of the highest-stakes pricing and access skirmishes in recent pharma history.
While investments in investigational lupus agents appear to be heating up, late-stage clinical failure continues to be a major hurdle to market entry.
AbbVie's Humira tops the list, according to data compiled by EvaluatePharma.
Here you'll find everything you need to know from MM&M's April 2017 issue, including our DTC report, our deep dive into respiratory drugs, and more.
How are pharma, clinical, and startup execs addressing some of the biggest challenges facing their businesses today?
For the second year, MM&M is honoring 16 of the most-senior women in the healthcare industry.
A tool kit of pharma case studies and advice for healthcare brands in making behavioral science a foundational part of a marketing strategy.
MM&M honors 40 upstarts and veteran innovation gurus.
For the first time MM&M honors a group of 10 agency execs.
A WebMD survey finds that patients are more engaged when they share their own health with their doctors.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, April 25, 2017
- Drugmakers battle for slice of Humira's billions
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage