Here you'll find everything you need to know from MM&M's 50th anniversary issue, including the story behind Viagra, the death of tchotchkes, and much more.
The experimental therapy is positioned to fill a market gap in primary progressive multiple sclerosis.
MS drugs top the list, led by Teva's Copaxone, Biogen's Tecfida and Avonex, and Novartis' Gilenya.
The neurology market is again attracting attention and investment from various — and at times unexpected — corners of the biopharma industry.
Millian, a former Sanofi and Merck executive, on marketing new therapies in the MS market.
The chief creative officer at Carling Communications talks about how she learned that the best leaders are only as good as the performance of their team.
Ad pushes behind brands like Gilead Sciences' hepatitis-C pill Harvoni and Allergan's IBS drug Viberzi buoyed med-surg outlays for the first six months of 2016. Cancer drugs once again were the hottest category.
Here, you'll find everything you need to know about MM&M's 2016 Career and Salary Survey, including data on salaries and agency employment trends.
The agency's ambitions were fueled in part by external criticism. The barbs that stung most sharply were ones suggesting a certain indifference on the FDA's part.
When drug costs started to soar, PBMs turned to formulary exclusions — and the industry is still feeling the pinch.
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, October 20, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 18, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 19, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- FCB Health's Rich Levy on HIV/AIDS Campaigns that Fight Stigma
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy
The most recent MM&M Skill Sets Live event, "Personalizing the Healthcare Experience," surveyed a range of issues relating to some of the industry's hottest topics. This e-book conveys a wealth of information and opinion designed to help marketers demystify the challenges associated with the personalization of healthcare messaging. Click here to access.