Snow Companies is the leader in patients. Brenda Snow's devastating diagnosis of multiple sclerosis ended up becoming the impetus for a pioneering boutique agency specializing in patient communication. The company facilitates the entire co-creation process between life science companies and patients. As a full-service agency, Snow Companies supports DTC, patient centricity, and patient insight and research initiatives with award-winning in-house copy, print, web, call center, and video services as well as through its industry-savvy training and logistical staff. No other agency has made a bigger impact on the lives of patients around the world.
Services and Offerings
• Patient Ambassador® Program
• Print and Web Design
• Video Production
• Live Patient Programming
• Multicultural Programming
• Patient Identification, Recruitment, and Training
• Call Center and Internal Customer Service
• Patient Insights and Co-Creation
• DTP/DTC Marketing
• Emotional Marketing and Storytelling
• With more than 200 staff located around the globe, Snow is leading patient initiatives for close to 80 disease indications
• Snow's Patient Ambassador® model is the basis for fully compliant, impactful patient centricity initiatives
• Snow has an integrated approach that includes recruitment, screening, training, copy, print, web, video, logistics, and call center capabilities
• Snow has excellent relationships with hundreds of patient and advocacy groups
• Snow's initiatives gather patient insights through a variety of research methods
• Patient Ambassador® programs create touch points for storytelling geared toward DTC/DTP or disease awareness
Question: What does patient-centricity mean to you and is the industry doing enough to fulfill the needs of patients?
Patient-centric businesses understand that commercial success and patient and care partner satisfaction go hand in hand. Those companies take an -interest in what consumers think about their disease and the products they take for disease management. They also provide services that align with their portfolio and that add value to the patient experience. Patient-centricity initiatives will increase as consumers move into the driver's seat as healthcare decision makers.
Address: 219 Bulifants Boulevard, Williamsburg, VA 23188 Phone: 757-345-6480 Website: www.snow-companies.com New Business Contact: Nadine McGowan, Executive Vice-President, email@example.com or 603-502-0069 Year Founded: 2001 Employees: 200 Holding Company: Snow Companies Sample Clients: Actelion, Baxter, Biogen, BMS, Merck Serono, Genentech, Gilead, GSK, Lundbeck, Pfizer, Regeneron, Shire, Takeda, Vertex, UCB Head Office Location: Williamsburg, VA
Click here to return to main story.