When drug costs started to soar, PBMs turned to formulary exclusions — and the industry is still feeling the pinch.
Mylan CEO comes under fire at House Committee hearing; Abbott OxyContin reps went to great lengths to sell the pain pill; UnitedHealth drops Lantus
UnitedHealth gives Praluent preferred status on its formularies; Stat News examines the first DTC drug ad; Britain to cover Entresto
- Sunovion hires former BI exec as VP of marketing
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, October 25, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, October 24, 2016
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, October 26, 2016
- If Roche's Ocrevus is approved, the already competitive MS market will gain another player
- Merck educates doctors about biosimilars, long before it will sell one in the U.S.
- 4 trends with the potential to change behavior in the patient journey
- 2016 Pharma Report: All the data in one place
- What do physicians think about biosimilars?
- Novartis considers new sales model for experimental cancer therapy