Quadrant HealthCom Inc. and IMNG Medical Media merged to form the healthcare industry's largest medical communications company, establishing Frontline Medical Communications as a leader in digital, print and live events. Our 29 regularly issued medical journals, branded digital products, 35 Web sites, live events, and custom content and programs reach more than 1,000,000 physicians, allied healthcare professionals, and patients, in the U.S.
Frontline Medical Communications provides the most expansive reach and brand equity. The Frontline brands deliver trusted and respected content with a superior level of quality, integrity and market depth. Built on a strong foundation of enduring and audited journal brands, the combined companies offer powerful synergies including depth and breadth of clinical, practical and news-oriented content, refreshed daily for a compelling digital presence.
Services and Offerings
- Leaders among the top medical publishers, covering 17 markets reaching more than 1.0 million thought leaders, physicians, allied health care professionals, patients and health conscious consumers
- Multimedia communications and exceptional opportunities for educational programs
- Daily newswire services providing the latest medical news generated by on-site reporting from more than 300 medical meetings
- Access to 1,000,000 clinicians and patients via our proprietary email database
- Leverage our primary care and specialty reach through advertising efficiencies and our 2013 discount programs: QHI+IMNG earned frequencies based on combined pages, MarketDUOs and QHI+IMNG combination buys, new business or launch programs, corporate discounts based on spending across both companies, and the Rewards Plus program
- Recently launched: mobile optimized Web sites and eNewsletters; IAB Rising Star Ad Units; Disease-state microsites; Currently Psychiatry® APP; Primary Care News® for iPad APP; award winning Internal Medicine News® Web site, and more.
- Content creation for print, live and on demand platforms, including mobile and social media—by 70 Editors and editorial board members—drive awareness and engagement
- Proficiency in original (multilingual) content development, graphic design, audio visual technology, new media and project management
- Expertise in the MLR process
- Facilitators of live events, audience generation, and enduring materials designed to extend your reach before, during and after an event
- Our teams of strategic thinkers have a wealth of industry experience. They are driven by excellence and work seamlessly together.
LEADING THE WAY
Address: 7 Century Drive, Suite 302, Parsippany, NJ 07054
Websites: www.frontlinemedcom.com and www.frontlinerates.com (launching Q1 2013)
Clientele: Virtually all leading pharmaceutical and medical device companies and their agencies