Game Changers 2014
The healthcare industry continues to transform at breathtaking speed but, for marketers, the benefits of change outweigh the costs. Jess Seilheimer reports on 10 game-changing healthcare themes
MM&M's showcase of healthcare marketing, communications, tech, media and research companies that are helping to shape the future of the industry.
Contact information for companies
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2014 Game Changers issue, with all text, charts and pictures.
- The MM&M Weekly News Quiz: September 4
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, September 4
- New data expected at lung-cancer conference on experimental drug combos
- Sandoz: Zarxio marketing to be similar to a branded-drug launch
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, September 3, 2015
Specialty medicines continue to be a hot category, one in which spending has surged behind products that treat medicine's most complex diseases. This eBook lays out the needs and hurdles along the specialty drug pathway, explaining how stakeholders are working to get meds into patients' hands and ease their experience. Click here to download.