Game Changers 2014
The healthcare industry continues to transform at breathtaking speed but, for marketers, the benefits of change outweigh the costs. Jess Seilheimer reports on 10 game-changing healthcare themes
MM&M's showcase of healthcare marketing, communications, tech, media and research companies that are helping to shape the future of the industry.
Contact information for companies
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2014 Game Changers issue, with all text, charts and pictures.
- In Merck video, woman says a cure is the greatest invention
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Monday, April 24, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, April 20, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, April 21, 2017
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Wednesday, April 19, 2017
- How pharma marketers are using behavioral science
- Veeva and QuintilesIMS tussle over customer reference data
- Genentech urges broader adoption of value-based payment models
- Some brands thought to shift online ad dollars, creating uncertainty for WebMD
- Study: Medical-marijuana laws lower prescription drug usage