Game Changers 2014
Click the above link to access the complete Digital Edition of the 2014 Game Changers issue, with all text, charts and pictures.
The healthcare industry continues to transform at breathtaking speed but, for marketers, the benefits of change outweigh the costs. Jess Seilheimer reports on 10 game-changing healthcare themes
MM&M's showcase of healthcare marketing, communications, tech, media and research companies that are helping to shape the future of the industry.
Contact information for companies
Did you miss January's Top 40 Healthcare Transformers issue? Read how these inventors, strategists, entrepreneurs and wonks are challenging, disrupting and otherwise transforming the healthcare business. And join us April 30 to honor them at the Transforming Healthcare Dinner. Click here.
- Lawmakers propose allowing pharma companies to share some off-label information
- US pharma market value projected to be $550 billion in five years
- Everyday Health buys rare-disease agency Cambridge BioMarketing
- Biosimilar uptake will require companies to tell a trustworthy backstory
- Apple's ResearchKit: Five Guidelines for Pharma