To download a PDF of this profile, click here
OPUS Health, a division of Cegedim Relationship Management, is the premier loyalty marketing company with over a decade of experience helping pharmaceutical companies implement HCP trial as well as patient acquisition and adherence solutions. We design, manage, and measure co-pay, voucher, debit card, cash discount, buy-and-bill, and medication adherence programs. We process all pharmacy claims with our in-house claims adjudication system, which enables us to customize solutions in ways other suppliers cannot. Why have pharmaceutical companies trusted OPUS Health to provide patient savings more than 75 million times? Because it works.
Services and Offerings
• Co-Pay Reduction and Sample Vouchers
• Pharmacy and In-Office Debit Card Programs
• Cash Discount Pharmacy Network
• Medical Billing Solutions
• Targeted NP/PA Educational Events
• Patient Relationship Marketing
• Medication Adherence Campaigns
• Prior Authorization and Benefits Verification Services
• Web-Based Rebate Programs
• Processes all types of pharmacy claims with our in-house claims adjudication system. This allows unlimited business rule flexibility with customers' programs.
• Unrivaled account management assembled with strategic thinkers to ensure alliance with both
short and long-term customer goals.
• Pre and post program analytics (ROI, Persistence & Compliance), predictive models, and outcomes-based studies.
• Patient Relationship Marketing from behavior-based adherence messaging to multi-dimensional personalized support programs.
• HCP Social Network with recruitment capabilities, e-detailing, and co-pay card enablement.
• Patient, Pharmacist, and Prescriber web portals to promote and process patient savings programs.
What will be the game-changing trend over the next five years?
As social, mobile and digital channels continue to evolve, the traditional life sciences customer engagement model is significantly changing. Successful companies will create an enterprise HCP Social Network delivering secure, compliant, meaningful and value oriented capabilities and services that enable new forms of engagement. It should encapsulate the single, preferred and richest destination for learning about HCP behavior, preferences, and needs. It should include core functions such as publication spaces, private recruitment capabilities, KOL to MSL dialogue, e-detailing, co-pay card enablement, analytics, etc. This type of multi-community, multi-capability, multi and 360 degree value oriented design should be at the center of a multichannel marketing strategy.
Address 1425 Rt. 206 South, Bedminster, NJ 07921 Phone 908-443-2000 Website www.opushealth.com Email email@example.com Year Founded 1996 Parent Company Cegedim Relationship Management Clientele all size bio-tech and pharmaceutical manufacturers and their agencies