Diabetes is one of the most stubborn conditions to treat effectively. Drugmakers are turning to machine learning, online coaching, and gamification.
Jawbone data shows that people mentioning Pokémon Go in their comments have been walking 62.5% more than usual.
- Day 1 at JP Morgan: Pricing is top of mind for pharma CEOs
- When it comes to PCSK9s, payers resisted — and sales flopped
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Thursday, January 12, 2017
- Infographic: Can pharma give doctors what they want?
- Day 2 at JP Morgan: Change is coming, but which drugmakers will stay on top?
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Trump administration raises questions for rare-disease drugmakers
- If CSL Limited CEO Paul Perreault sneezes, Australia gets a cold
- Five things for pharma marketers to know: Friday, January 13, 2017
- Klick Health's Elliot Langerman on the Power of Persuasion